November 24, 2011 – Vancouver, BC – Credential is excited to announce that the first products in the OnCourse program, OnCourse Portfolios, are available to add as an attractive investment offering for participating credit unions’ product shelf. OnCourse Portfolios are comprised of packaged solutions from AGF and NEI Investments that tailor to five risk-based investment profiles ranging from Income to High Growth.
Targeted to retail investors with as little as $1,000 to invest, OnCourse Portfolios are quality investment solutions that offer a number of benefits to credit unions and their members:
Benefits to credit unions include:
- A growing product line-up that competes directly with the packaged solutions offered by major banks.
- Enhanced revenue opportunities
- A focused product shelf to streamline the sales process, freeing up time for advisors to serve clients with more complex portfolios.
Benefits to clients include:
- Simple, yet sophisticated packaged solutions typically reserved for larger, more complex portfolios.
- Investors can take comfort in knowing that top fund managers from industry-leading fund companies are caring for their portfolio.
- Investors on the CAM platform benefit from reduced Nominee Account Fees.
To support participating credit unions in implementing OnCourse Portfolios into their product shelf, Credential provides a comprehensive OnBoarding Package with the tools and resources required for a successful launch.
- A recommended launch plan, which includes a simple step-by-step checklist to guide participants through the rollout process.
- Access to robust training presentations from AGF, NEI and Credential to fully familiarize wealth managers and advisors with the products.
- Marketing support that includes client brochures, web content for credit union websites and a customizable press release for credit unions to announce the availability of OnCourse at their credit union.
- An investor website (OnCourseInvestments.com), which serves as a centralized hub of information for prospective and current investors. The site is home to all program and product details as well as information on daily prices, performance and reports.
About Credential Financial Inc.
Credential Financial is a national wealth management firm, with over 20 years of experience in the Canadian financial services industry, offering a full suite of products and services to over 225 organizations and more than 1,300 advisors. Credential and its member companies (Credential Asset Management, Credential Securities, Credential Direct, and Credential Insurance Services) provide MFDA and IIROC dealer services, online brokerage, and insurance solutions to credit unions and independent financial institutions across Canada. For more information, visit www.credential.com.
For more information, please contact:
Armita Seyedalikhani, Manager, Strategic Communications
Credential Financial Inc.